Monday, July 16, 2012

Free Welcome Back to School Bookmarks

We just got back from one of the greatest "end-of-summer"
vacations at the beach! 

 We love Fernandina Beach, Florida, home of the best and biggest waves on the Atlantic side of Florida. (At least that's we've found.)  You can actually ride a real surfboard out there! 

After relaxing and clearing my head listening to those great ocean waves,
before plowing full speed ahead in preplanning meetings next week, I have been preparing and making items for the start of school.

You can get this new "Welcome Back" school bookmark set here for free.

I plan to include these in my welcome back pack that students find on their desk on the first day of school.  There are two color versions and one black and white.  I hope you can use these.  


Stop by again soon as
I increase my postings regarding my plans for preparing for
that first day of school.










Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

9 comments:

  1. Susan,

    Thank you for the back to school bookmarks. I nominated you for Liebster blogging award. Stop by and pick it up at my blog and get a few freebies too.

    http://cathedralkindergarten.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    Creatively yours,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Charlotte! You are very welcome, and I hope your kinders will love their new bookmarks. I will come on over for a visit and pick up that awesome Liebster award shortly. Have a great start to your new school year!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks are adorable. I'm also going to include them in my welcome kit.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been nominated for the "One Lovely Blog" and "Versatile Blogger" Awards! Head over to my page to see the rules and to grab your award (check my sidebar to snag the code; send me a comment if you need help)!
    Congrats and thanks for your wonderful, blogging ideas!

    Sincerely,
    Jenifer

    http://mrspedtechtalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work man, keep your heads high you did it.
    Chipmark Bookmarking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful back to school freebie. I appreciated that you offered the bookmarks in colour and black and white. They are pinned and ready to print when we go back (in a month)

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the awesome freebie. I found you at Manic Monday. I'm your newest follower. If you have time, please check out my blog at http://somewherebetweenfirstandthird.blogspot.com/.
    Yashika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. best fake college diploma

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips